We commit ourselves to the challenge of being a church that genuinely cares for one another and for those who are lost, hurting and needy. We submit ourselves to the principle of interdependence, acknowledging our interconnectedness and dependence on all the members of the Body of Christ.
- Youth Ministry ( Kumbaya Night): Kumbaya nights are fellowship nights. All of our youth get together for moments of prayer, worship, and play games that streghthens our spiritual lives and allow us to create meaningful bonds with each other as we help each other on the road to get closer to God.
- Holiness Mass Choir (Youth Choir): This is our youth choir aged between 15 and 30. The youth choir performs every fourth Sunday of the month in hopes to minister to souls through the collaborations of beautiful vocals and musical instruments.
- Joybell (Teens Choir): Joybell is our teens choir aged between 8 and 14. The teen’s choir performs and minister to souls every special occasion and throughout the holidays.
- Hearts Of Angels (Children’s Ministry):
- Individuals who keep up with all of our social media accounts, such as, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube , Livestream, ect. The media crew also expands to the individuals who stand behind the camera and film our services, and all individuals who operate our sound system during services.
- Intercessors: A group of individuals who pray on the behalf of the church and every member of the church. They pray for the well being of everyone who attend our church, and everyone within our community.
- Missionary: A group of Individuals who goes on religious missions; praying for the sick, feeding the poor, evangelizing to others who are unaware of the coming of our Lord.